Enchanting Havoc (formerly Garibay Soup)

has been moved to new address

http://enchantinghavoc.com

Sorry for inconvenience...

Garibay Soup: 30 Days of Truth ~ Days 5 & 6

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

30 Days of Truth ~ Days 5 & 6

These are short little snippit posts, so I decided to combine 2 days into 1

Day 5 ~ Something you hope to do in your life

I say hope, but this is achievable and I WILL get there, and I WILL make it happened. In my life I want to be sealed in the LDS temple to my family.

Day 6 ~ Something you hope you never have to do

Bury one of my children. That is a pain I don’t think I could bear, and I pray that I never have to feel what it’s like. It’s a subject I can’t even elaborate on even a tiny bit, because it literally makes me want to sit here and cry.

Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home